Friday, September 2, 2005

Ice Skate Sharpening Machines





Apart from the fact that Eric looks Idle as a centenarian, and thus its counterpart in the pigeon issue in "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" has approached visually frightening (or remembers it just to Paul McCartney ???), I find the playlist on iTunes but very amazing, especially the marketing of the own blockbuster "Sit on my face": "Because of the feelings!" Yes, beautiful, and therefore, because of my heart now the whole schmaltzy lyrics of this classic of Western culture:

Sit On My Face

Sit on my face, and tell me that you love me.
I'll sit on your face and tell you I love you, too.
I love to hear you quite completed
When I'm between your thighs.
You blow me away!

Sit on my face and let my lips embrace you.
I'll sit on your face and then I'll love you truly.
Life can be fine if we're both 69
If we sit on our faces in all sorts of places and play Till we're blown away
.


Yes, exactly, and because it's so beautiful, another behind, hehe:

Never Be Rude to an Arab

Never be rude to an Arab, An Israeli or Saudi or
Jew.
Never be rude to an Irishman
No matter what you do.

Never pull fun at a nigger, spic or a wop
A or a herb, And never poke fun at
a - [BOOM]

(later)

Never be rude to a Polack - [BOOM! ]


Oh yes, with wop Spadjettis the way and the terms spic the Spaniards, have I found out leo is thanks. And herb must be the Austrians ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment