Monday, October 12, 2009

I Have A Brown Thick Smelly Discharge

Finally!

is the last Money from the Office of the heating maintenance there.
it had of course immediately forwarded to my Istallateur. If yes
barely lasted seven weeks.
But everything was all right.

Yesterday was also the carpenter here and have the window repaired properly reinstalled.
Now come the winter.
No, not yet.
are today still the geraniums in the basement.
because it was so freezing for Thursday announced
Yesterday I've raked lots of leaves.
Was again very hard, my bones.

This year was unfortunately also the large mushroom glut.
was already 3 times on mushroom hunting and zero success.
You can not always win.

But, in my basement, it is gone.
It is almost a real gem.
It is loving and growing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment