Thursday, April 8, 2010

Breakfast Invitation Text

April Fools!

is finally better weather, we can again enjoy the first rays of sun in the garden. Nevertheless, one expects
in the garden and work. Had
in my big garden (40x5) but proud 2 m², some Reconstruction measures. Looks
now again fashionable.
Also in mom's garden, I was allowed to do something.
There were times when one would have made no fuss drum.
But if not play more than bone, it is about every little laurels and pride. was

The last few weeks it unusual.
In Potsdam!

neugegossenen The bells of the Nikolaikrche were chauffeured in a procession through the town and hung a few days later in the bell towers.
This can not be allowed to as Potsdam and amateur photographer missed.
also broke ground on the city palace took place under my eyes. When, on

Easter Sunday, the bells of St. Nicholas Church for the first time were again sounded their sound, I turned my first video. Unfortunately, my sound is not perfect.
But never mind, you learn to always loving. It was still a great feeling.

Otherwise there is not much excitement. Pretty much spend my time in my basement.
There is always something to tinker and repair.
Also my PC I dedicate much time.
No, not games.
But actually training.
Even if much has to do at first glance to do with professional training.
I am working with Word and Excel, so we brought to his brain and remains at least mentally fit. Also
though much on the PC is annoying simply because it sometimes does not work.
A subject is to VISTA.
It is not stupid.

One surprise remains. The annual payroll
electricity and gas. After
was read in March, is as yet no account there. A good
Ohmen?
I do not know.
wait and think positively about the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment